Thursday, November 6, 2008

Get Involved

Today's post is about thanking my dear husband Kevin. He volunteered for the Obama campaign. He went door to door talking to people, helping register them, and encouraging them to vote. Thankfully, we live in a country where we can vote, and we can voice our agreement or disagreement with the state of affairs.

Thanks Kevin!

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Hi there! The campaign was something else..that is for sure. Thanks to your hubby! Yup..I am back on the bike trail..I run it though. Glad I got the nerve up to go there again!

sara said...

it was amazing how many people became involved in the election this year. i wish i were one that was confidient enough to stand up for my beliefs & thoughts, but am lacking in that. i am proud of kevin for doing it. he make a difference.

noodle and lou said...

Thanks so much for your well wishes:):) I'm hopefully on the road to recovery!!! xoxox...jenn

p.s. Good job Kevin!!! thank you indeed!!