
Yes, this is a crocheted deer head mounted to a nice stained piece of wood. We plan on making a huge production when we give this gift....Something about Kevin going hunting, and it just getting back from the taxidermist....And then we will go to the car to get it! :) Good stuff, huh? The felt tongue cracks me up!

This "guuunderbrood" (as pronounced by Moe) house has never really looked much better, but today it finally fully collapsed killing 3 gingerbread men. We grieved over them and then ate them.
Have a wonderful evening.
~Karen
3 comments:
Ha! Love it!
We made a gingerbread train wreck -- I mean locomotive & caboose -- and ate it up within one day. What didn't get eaten in the next morning's post-breakfast carnage got thrown right into the trash. I wasn't overly sentimental, because we'd been given THREE gingerbread kits as presents, and we still have two more that the kids can't wait to make!
Thanks for sharing the excuse for a good laugh! I also love the mounted reindeer gift!!!
The deer head is priceless!!!! omg!
this is just adorable! and v creative. man gifts can be tough....
Post a Comment