I've been busy! I feel like I've accomplished some things this week.
This is quite easily one of the easiest projects out there...All you need is a pair of sharp scissors and fabric. You can use old clothing, old sheets, felted wool....really anything works..except 100% polyester. I've found it curls. Here, again, is a great link.
And I've been making bunnies. I ordered something off ETSY, and the seller sent me one as gift! Immediately I started making them for the kids and their friends. It's a great use of scrappy fabric, and you instead of stuffing them, you can leave the bottom open and have a puppet!
3 comments:
nice bunnies, and nice bird drawing!
Yep, That drawing say's Amelia is ready for school. (well that's what Rudolf Steiner would have said.)
Opp's I forgot she's your first, I bet you didn't want to hear that!
Great bunnies.
LOL. Thanks. I am glad she is ready for school. :)
Post a Comment