I got busy this evening! First I spruced up some clothing with iron ons! I ordered them on Etsy from here. She is the nicest seller, and the iron ons last. I sometimes put a stitch around them or a zig zag one, but not always, and I never run into any problems.
And I have been busy making owls for a Fall party. I haven't stuffed these yet or sewed up the bottom, but I wanted to show them off. I think they are so cute. I might have to make one for me. Lately I have been gravitating to bright colors. I think it's cheery. In between the wings is a little pocket for kids to hide a treasure or two. I hope they are a hit and not a miss. You never know with kids. Have a great week!
Karen
2 comments:
Those owls are pretty cool and retro-ish.
I love the owls! I was thinking of trying to make one similar to yours. (Elijah is crazy about owls!)
Post a Comment