Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Unfinished




Our internet provider was down most of the day! How horrible is that? I can't function without online access! Isn't that sad?

The painting above is something Kevin did a decade or so ago, and it has sat unfinished in our garage. I finally asked him to finish it. Kevin said he didn't want to, and that I could do whatever I wanted to do to it....SO, I am thinking of making it a mixed media portrait...What do you think?

Let me know!
~Karen

3 comments:

Maggie said...

That looks like a fun project, I bet you will come up with a very creative way to finish it. You are both so talented!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

That is awesome! But you had better put the eyeballs in the man quick, he is sort of freaky, lol! It would be a great mixed media project, think of all the things you could do with it..and show us! Have a great weekend!

KW said...

i remember he made the woman holding the pitchfork as a subtle joke about who wore the pants in that family