This week has flown by. We have been busy, and I am tired. This sweet blanket is for a friend's daughter. I love all the girlie colors in it!
Lately Mimi has shown a great interest in making notes for people. She was especially mad at me one day, and I received the following love letter:
Later she drew this one of me. Can you tell what I was doing????
***
The kids love to play a little game called "Seth, the Waiter" with Kevin. Kevin pretends to be their waiter and his name is Seth. He gets them water and snacks. You get the idea. He also likes to charge them for whatever they eat or drink. He gives them receipts, and they pay with fake money.
Mimi got smart though, and has been making coupons for herself. Free "vater" or water....I imagine they both taste the same....;)
4 comments:
I love the blankie and esp love the bill for the water! so cute. that seth!
hope you have a great weekend too,
molly
Coupons! I love it! Did Mimi build that Jenga tower all by herself? I'm impressed.
Yep, Mimi built that tower all by herself. She REALLY gets into it, and if Moe knocks it down there is gonna be a fight! :) We have 3 Jenga games now...they are used strictly for tower building!
the blanket is beautiful! great job!!
great tower mimi!
hope to see you guys soon,
sara
Post a Comment