Friday, June 12, 2009

SuperNinjas

Mimi and Moe come from a long line of super hero ninjas. It's true. Ask Uncle Keith. He made this in grade school:
No, not the Elmo. He made the ninjas mask for Kevin. Kevin saved it, of course.
So, Keith, in his spare time used CAD to make this mask pattern.
This tip is my favorite.
Thanks Uncle Keith!

So, why aren't the masks made? Because I have some sort of block when it comes to following patterns. I do. I can make all sorts of things...but, not if I have to follow a pattern. So, I pledge to overcome this fear and get these masks made!

***
Eggs anyone? I whipped these up with some spare yarn while watching Letterman last night.

Have a great weekend!
~Karen

1 comment:

KW said...

ha ha! cool! but you have to make those masks before their heads grow!