Thursday, July 30, 2009

Randomness

Here is your daily dose of deliciousness:

He is so cute!

Moe can't resist playing/bugging him even if he is asleep. I am guilty of this too!
***

I keep seeing this throughout the house, and each time it startles me because I think it is a pregnancy test! It is a 4 GB memory stick! It does look like a preg. test though, doesn't it?
***

The momma cat and her 4 kittens continue to be priority in our house. We are now feeding the momma. She seems to have more milk in, and the babies are growing. The kittens still haven't opened their eyes.



Kevin is particularly fond of the gray cat. I like the momma. She is sweet.
***


And yes, I am back to my hooking ways. hehehe :) I finished the kitchen rug and one for my mom. These are incredibly easy to make, and way up there on the useful scale! :)

Have a great weekend!
~Karen

Oh, and uh, quit flooding me with emails and calls about wanting the cats. ahem ahem...hint hint...okay, here is where I beg...
PLEASE! Call or email today. You know you want one....If you call now, you will get 2 cats for the price of one.....and I will throw in an extra cat if you call in the next ten minutes....

5 comments:

sara said...

sweet little puppy & boy! can't wait to meet the new addition.

if i weren't allergic to cats it would be tempting...

your rugs are looking mighty fine. you & your hookin! my oh my.. we had a great time today. thanks!

Aimee said...

I totally thought that was a pregnancy test too when I first glanced at it. Thought you were going to make a big announcement. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun with all the new babies around your house. Wish we could take one in but we have enough pet problems as it is (and I'm beginning to think it's me). What a cute pic of Moe and Ralphie.

Maggie said...

Sorry, no kitties for me. Those pictures are all so cute though! Yes, I thought it was a pregnancy test at first glance too! Enjoy all the cuteness!

Anonymous said...

ha ha. its like animal kingdom over there! your puppy is so sweet.

Moon child photography said...

You didn't post in a while...Is the puppy still alive ;)?
I would take all of the cats, but you know i live in germany so it's kind of complicated with the shipping "Sorry".
Have a great week

And yes i thought it was a prego test too.