Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm Back

I am happy to report I am better. The flu totally kicked my butt though. I have never been so sick, and I am thankful no one else got it. Kevin did a good job taking over and making sure things got done. I could not have done it myself.

It is funny how things can change in a week.

The dog learned a new trick: chase your tail.
Kevin is proud he taught him this. I was hoping for "sit" or "stay."
***
Mimi figured out something:
This must be how they get the holes in those donuts, right?
***
Here's what happens when you are forced to play with your brother all week:
You find a way to make the Wiggles into babies.
***
The kids like chapter books!
Bunnicula.
***
And finally, here is the big project I've been working on:
And, remember my big announcement???

Well, I had big plans to get an Etsy store going....I still plan on it, but it will be a bit delayed due to my illness. That flu really took away all my energy. I hoped to have a store to show.... I want to sell crochet things and maybe some sewn items. I have some crafty friends who I think can offer up some things too.

Have a good week!
~Karen

4 comments:

KW said...

glad yer better. and yer positive it wasn't the swine flu?

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

yep, it was the regular ol' flu. i am sure of it.

Maggie said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better! The blanket is beautiful and I can't wait to see your Etsy shop!! (I was hoping that would be your announcement ;)

sara said...

glad you are feeling better!

looking forward to the esty shop!

your blanket is gorgeous.