
I play with my kid's toys. Sometimes I buy toys for them that I want. Sad? Probably.
I scored this sweet garden collection at a yard sale for $1.50. Amazing. And it comes in a nice tote with a lid. I think we are going to give it to Mimi for her birthday.



***
My future quilt:

I am mulling it over still. I love these vintage fabrics, and I know how I want it to look, but I worry I won't be able to achieve that vision! I am gonna give it a try though. I really want to be a quilter.
***
Is it Friday yet? I am so tired!
~Karen
3 comments:
I'm sorry to see you've been sick. I'm not feeling well myself today & hope it's not the flu. Great find on the garden set, Mimi will love it. I got a big kick out of the toys dressed in doll clothes. And big news here, there is an old antenna in the attic and we hooked up a tv to it. It works! No more eye pokers in the den, and best of all, no more moments of undigitizing faces.
Marti,
yay to you!!! I think the only thing that has prevented blindness has been my glasses. I am always walking into the antennae. We suddenly no longer get two channels we used to get...I have no idea why!
I hope you don't have the flu! Have a great week!
~Karen
That happened to us too and I finally moved the antenna so they were pointing straight out into the room to pick up that channel. That didn't go over so well with dh. He's the one who always runs into the antenna here. I also put some aluminum foil extensions on the antenna, which was ever so lovely, but only a little more effective than before. The best reception we got was when one of us was standing beside the tv holding the end of a rabbit ear.
Post a Comment