Friday, January 29, 2010

Projects

I've been making things. I've been lazy about taking pictures. These flowers are for a pillow I am making. I hope to have it done before the weekend is up!
***
This is a rough sketch of a bunting doll I'm going to make. I have several felted sweaters that would work for the body and hood. I found several sellers on etsy, but the cost was always around $40 or up, so I am going to see if I can make some for Mimi and her friends. We'll see....
***
I'm not the only one making things. Mimi drew this of our family. I think it's great. Kevin has little dots on his face...Apparently that reflects his stubble from lack of weekend shaving! I also like our fingers. They are so animated.

Have a fun weekend.
~Karen

2 comments:

Amanda Lou said...

I have a doll pattern....I'll see if I can find it for you. I made one for Mary a long time ago. Turns out I wasn't made to make them.....I should stick to knitting or crochet.

I love Amelia's drawing!

Oh, and the quilt--Pottery Barn back in the day when I had a JOB and no kids.....

KW said...

Nice drawing Mimi! the fingers are good. she made sure to get all 5 in there.