Almost all the snow is melted. Miles thinks this means Spring is here. Even though it is like 30 degrees out, he put on his swimming clothes. :)
***
This is post 301!
Really?
Yes, it is!
So, in honor of this, I am gonna do a giveaway!!! Tune in tomorrow evening for the details. It will be a number generated one with a couple winners.
See you all then! Karen
Really?
Yes, it is!
So, in honor of this, I am gonna do a giveaway!!! Tune in tomorrow evening for the details. It will be a number generated one with a couple winners.
See you all then! Karen
2 comments:
it's a tad bit warmer here, but my daughter has been living in shorts and a tank top. drives me crazy! but spring is definitely on its way - the birds are starting to return!
I love this shot of Miles! My kids are mourning the snow melting away, but I am only mourning the muddy mess it made of our backyard. I had a strong impulse to get our kids & the nephews I was babysitting on the swingset yesterday while the temperatures were up. It was a LOT of work (especially in finding shoes for them to all wear which wouldn't be ruined by the slippery wet mess) and felt pretty chilly when they were all outside -- nearing 4 pm. But my oldest was insistent that she get to play outside in a t-shirt with no sweatshirt or winter coat. CRAZY but great to be a kid, eh?!
Post a Comment