
On the road! Going camping!

Here is a nice shot of the campfire around the cabins.
Kevin's aunt and uncle own a nice large piece of land in KY. They built the cabins themselves, and it is amazing!

Me and the kiddos! Poor kids...looks like I am squeezing the life out of them!

Papaw, Mimi, & Moe

Going for a stroll. I love this shot!

Look what my tomboy found!

Yep, a frog! She held him so gently!

This pic sums up the drive home! We were exhausted!
4 comments:
yay! i totally enjoyed this post! love all those pics...and lil moe holding a frog...aawwwwe! sweet! maybe that could be his first pet! a friend of mine's son has a few...i guess they're really good pets for little kids (as long as they don't squeeze 'em!)
much love
Actually that is Mimi holding that frog....I think she terrorized the little guy for over an hour. :)
Love the pictures. It looks like a lot of fun, despite the heat today! Have a great Sunday, and stay cool!
looks like a lot of fun! i'm glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment