Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Picking





My Momma's group met at a local orchard today! We had a lot of fun. I am so grateful for the mommas in our playgroup. It is lovely having a group of friends for the kids and me! It is nice to have such wise friends around when it comes to kids and parenting. Sometimes when I am at my wits end, I get some of the best advice from them.

In less than a month we will be electing Barack Obama! (Had to get that in there!)

Looove this time of year! Have a great weekend!
~Karen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun time! how many pumpkins did you take home?

Melissa said...

I love the pictures...just wish we could of been there! Love ya!!

Amanda Lou said...

oh! who is that big girl?? I can't believe how grown up Amelia looks.

sara said...

it looks like it was a lot of fun!
next year, we are there.
i hope you have a great weekend!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Looks like sooo much fun, cute pictures too! ...and, nope, didn't get anything yet. Maybe Tuesday! Will let you know..curious I am!

noodle and lou said...

awwwww...the kids look so cute! Thanks tons for your sweet message
on my blog. I appreciate you:):):)

Go OBAMA!!!!!

xoxox...jenn

sara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your pumpkin patch pictures! Adorable!