Oh my! My oldest son loves this guy and uses him for his actual news viewing! Happy Mothers Day to you! Have a great day with your sweeties, they are so cute! I will be working today, but will be side by side with many other moms who are working also! So it will be a good one. Thank you for your comment on my darkness also! Sorry so wordy on my comment!
I'm just cutting out hearts of my husband's shirt lol. I love your craftwork with the hands and i'll try to do it too now.Thanks for this great idea! Have a good day!
3 comments:
i can't listen to it, holding little one. but i bet its hilar.
have a wonderful mommas day! love ya
sara
Oh my! My oldest son loves this guy and uses him for his actual news viewing! Happy Mothers Day to you! Have a great day with your sweeties, they are so cute! I will be working today, but will be side by side with many other moms who are working also! So it will be a good one. Thank you for your comment on my darkness also! Sorry so wordy on my comment!
I'm just cutting out hearts of my husband's shirt lol. I love your craftwork with the hands and i'll try to do it too now.Thanks for this great idea!
Have a good day!
Post a Comment