Weekends go by so quickly! I look forward to them all week, and then suddenly it is Sunday evening and I am hopeful and excited about the week ahead. We played outside a lot. We worked on the garden too.
And, finally, look! The garden is growing. For awhile I was concerned we would have tomatoes and maple trees. But, it appears there is life! We have yet to see any sign of green or red peppers, but I am hopeful. Next year, I think we will start the seeds in advance.
Oh, for you book readers...I tried to read Twilight. I got to page 9. I told my friend Adrienne it sucks, and she replied:
irony = a vampire book that sucks.
I laughed so hard I almost cried. Oh!
I did start Kite Runner. And I am completely taken in by it.
Have a great week!
~Karen
2 comments:
I love moe's playcar. They always remind me of the flintstone's car lol. I just can't find them anywhere in germany. Have a nice day!
Yay! Love the skirt! and the crocs. I usually wear my $2 flip flops with mine, or if I really dress up, I put on my *GOOD* flip flops.
Post a Comment