Monday, September 21, 2009

Things Change


A weekend full of changes has left me tired. We worked all weekend on the tree. Then we decided to take the apple down as well. Thanks to Derek, the job was made easier. He came over and took it down in seconds. We hauled all the wood to the side yard to clear the backyard. It really opened the yard up. The kids will enjoy this.

We now have room to expand the garden.


*
Then I had a conversation with Mimi that shocked me:

Mimi: Can Babaw (Grandma) babysit us while you go get your license renewed?
Me: Why? It doesn't expire for a couple more months.
Mimi: You'll need it to drive me to Kindergarten at public school.
Me: You wanna go?
Mimi: Yes.

Well, okay. I guess another change of plans!

Have a great week!
~Karen

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Wow Karen, I bet your yard feels much larger! It looks great and so does your garden!