Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shout Out to Google Reader!

I really should have done this a long time ago. I finally sat down and dedicated a couple minutes to setting up Google Reader. It is awesome! I can look at all my peep's blogs with ease. It really is convenient. Before I had a blog roll on my blog, and I would go to each one individually. With Google Reader I just scroll down and look at the blogs I typically read! So, if you notice I no longer have a blog roll, this is why.

Give it a try! Karen

2 comments:

Marti said...

Someone else recommended Google reader to me and I resisted. But if it's that easy, I think I'll give it a try.

But how will I ever find new & interesting blogs if everyone does away with their blog roll?

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

You can also view recommended blogs...I have picked up a few from them this way! :)