
All I need to do is connect them! This is a blanket for a newly married couple. They have been our friends since the early '90's! HA! :) We all met in college. Now I feel old.
Yesterday we watched a film on poverty in the world. It was a good film. I was shocked to learn life expectancy in many parts of the world is around 45-50 yrs old. I can't imagine only having another 10 or so years to go. How sad. By the way, please go play
FREE RICE and feed some people. It really does make a difference. If you aren't sure about it, go
HERE and read about it.
***
We've been playing a lot of games lately.



I'm thrilled to play some of these games. I really had no idea there were great games out there for kids. I thought we had few options...Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, etc...Those games are mind numbingly boring compared to some of these other games!! We like games by
Gamewright and
Ravensburger. I hope to someday have a game night with the kids. Maybe when they are older and think we aren't so cool, we can still all connect over good food and games. I hope so anyway.
Live Long & Prosper!
~Karen
4 comments:
Missy got the boys a game called Hiss for Christmas. We love it. It is simple yet fun. There are some really cute games out there now!
Hiss is a Gamewright game also! You will have to teach us how to play that cat game. I got it at a yard sale, but there are no directions in it!
Melissa,
Go here! http://www.educationallearninggames.com/how-to-play-rat-a-tat-cat-card-game.asp
But, we will teach you too!
:)
Karen
Thanks for the recipe. Does it work on vine borers too? Last year we kept the squash bugs at bay until the plants got really big by scraping off eggs every morning, but the borers were harder to deal with and I think they got all the plants except one I injected with beneficial nematodes, and I'm not sure if that's the reason it survived. I think we did surgery on every plant, extracting worms.
Post a Comment