Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Times

We've had a fun week! Lots of playing!
We'll miss you!
And you!
***
Now for some funny stuff about that quilt I made!
Look at all the problems this thing has:

Ooops! I can't measure or cut a straight line.


Nope, it is not a wrinkle. It is sewn like this.


Yep, that is a scrap piece of fabric that made it onto the backside without me even noticing.

It looks nice if you don't get too close! I do know it is gonna last, but it has issues here and there.
Oh well. Just like life ....I learned a lot making those mistakes!
Karen

2 comments:

Amanda Lou said...

Ellie tool a great nap under that blanket! She didn't notice any of those issues.

We had so much fun! Only anoth 2.5 hours and we'll be home.

Aimee said...

Keep quilting...it will only get better. I still think you did a great job.