Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Organizing, Crafting, & Nightmarish Movies

I hope to organize this WOOD! shelving unit better, but you can see how handy it will be. No more living out of rubbermaid containers. I like being able to look at my fabric....A long term goal would be to properly fold each one and put each one in a plastic sleeve.....I may never get around to this. A girl can always dream. Thanks Kevin for getting me this thing!

My latest project has been ongoing. I wonder if I will ever finish this blanket.
&*%^ hexagons!
I really love the yarn. I wish I knew what kind of yarn it is. I bought a bag full of skeins without the label. I am pretty sure it is all acrylic, but it has a silkiness to it. It is easy to work with.
***
If you ever want to torture a sick loved one, have them watch this movie:
My husband is big fan of Who. This movie was torture. I can only guess that they did a lot of LSD when this thing was made. I had nightmares. I liked hearing a lot of WHO songs, but some of the other singing was horrible. And the storyline was awful. My brother in law gave it a "MEH" so we should have known!

I am feeling a little better. Not good enough to leave the house, but a little better. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Live Long & Prosper,
Karen

1 comment:

KW said...

Ha ha! You think THAT movie was bad?! Amateurs! You don't know REAL pain! You obviously haven't seen Mega-Shark VS Giant Octopus yet!

Here's the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o