Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sewing & Crochet

I am making progress on my dad's blanket, but I have made some big mistakes so far. I think I can fix them though. I am not going for perfection. I like the look so far.
***
Here is our friend's blanket:

I just love it. Believe it or not, this pattern came from a dishcloth pattern. I liked it so much I thought it would make a nice blanket. I intentionally attach them this way so as to have a nice border around each square.


Every square is my favorite! LOL! I hope they like it too!

Live Long & Prosper!
~Karen

4 comments:

Amanda Lou said...

I didn't realize you were sewing that blanket I guess. I thought it was crochet. Good luck with it.

Love the other one!

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

I may need more than luck! I have already made some critical errors!

Angel said...

It looks great!!

KW said...

Good job Karen. I need to talk with you about a crochet idea next time we get together.