I love this leaf!

This was supposed to be a gift, but I like it too much to give away! I may have to make more....It is easy to make something like this. I used self-hardening clay. I rolled a little bit out, and then stamped it with a leaf stamp...I let the plaque dry out for 2-3 days, and then painted it. I did put a layer of Modge Podge matte on it to protect it...This is a super cheap project. It is also easy! I like the Amaco self hardening clay the best.

Another wall collage. Scrap papers wasted no more! I painted the background and the flowers. The grass, leaves, and flower stems are all scrapbooking paper leftovers. Acrylic paint is pretty cheap, and you can use any kind of paper. I made one for Mimi using old music paper. The possibilities are endless.
Has anyone else been in a state of confusion this week? I can't remember what day it is or when to take out the trash! The holiday messed up my internal clock! It seemed like we had two Sundays!
Have a great Thursday!??? It is Thursday, right?? :)
2 comments:
oh, love the leaf! I really like the things from the day before too. So cool!
ooooooooh! that leaf is AWESOME! perfect for this upcoming fall season!! you are just a crafting machine!
Post a Comment