
Busted surfing on my laptop... I think I see some gray hairs! Oh, well!

Handsome Daddy!

Mimi riding her bike! She is a pro now! Yes, she does own TWO helmets & we will use one when we hit the roads!


Mimi did these on her own! She was so proud! These are in the dollar section at Target!

Here Moe is angry. Mimi called him a "noun." He kept saying " I no noun. I no noun." :)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I wish we had lots more of these 3 day holidays!
2 comments:
great job mimi! we are proud of her bike riding & letters too!
gray hairs? i don't see any gray hairs...;)
what a bunch of sweet photos of you guys! love moe's big bright eyes, and mimi, what a big girl you are!
miss talking to you! i need to call soon...luv ya!
Post a Comment